Bloodborne is the latest upcoming game from FROM soft, the developers of Dark Souls and Demon Souls. Dark Souls is my favourite game of all time so it's no surprise that I am super hyped for Bloodborne. And I think you should be too!
YOU MAY BE THINKING-
- I was disappointed by Dark Souls 2, how can I trust FROM soft to deliver a good game?
- There are two different teams in FROM soft, the A team and the B team. The A team has the genius Hidetaka Myazaki, who is working on Bloodborne. The B team does not have Myazaki :/
- Dark Souls was hard, I don't want to be punished for playing a game!
- Suprise! Myazaki has said that he wants to make it more open to casual players. Man up and grab the game by it's balls
- But I haven't played any of the previous games, how will I know what's going on?!
- This game isn't even a part of the Souls series! (Though recent theories on r/Bloodbornethegame would tell you otherwise). The lore will all be fresh and groovy, dive in!
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT GAMEPLAY-
Listen, this game is faced paced and bloody. It's risk and reward. It's a lot more forgiving than the previous games but no less hard. New weapons that have multiple different set-ups (We're talking swords that transform into even longer swords, hammers turning into swords and one knife, into two knives! This means you can changing your weapon setup while in combat! No more shields but you get a gun now. Time your shots right and you'll stun an enemy, leaving him open for a brutal counter attack. Character customisation has been hinted at but not confirmed (I have high hopes though).
Souls games have always been rich in lore. Bloodborne should be no exception. A world filled with mystery and misery. Beautiful Gothic architecture and bright dancing flames adorn every alley and plaza. The enemies that inhabit it are frightening and dangerous, very spooky and will keep you edge.
Look these kinds of games aren't for everyone, but seriously if you like the look of any of the screenshots and like the look of it,, check out some gameplay!