Developer Frogwares and publisher Bigben Interactive have unveiled their new entry in the Sherlock Holmes game series entitled Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is a detective crime thriller set for release in Spring 2016 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The following comes directly from Frogwares and Bigben Interactive's announcement:
"Featuring taut action and investigative work, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter, the eighth and latest entry in the franchise, will push your abilities to the limit in a one-of-a-kind interactive experience.
With numerous suspects in each investigation, every choice you make could drive the story in unexpected √¢‚Ç¨‚Äú and possibly deadly √¢‚Ç¨‚Äú directions.
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge."
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter will be shown exclusively to the press during Paris Game Week from October 28th, to November 1st.