Recap of Sony's E3 Conference
- Sony's E3 conference opened up with a live orchestra
- God of War 4 was then revealed to the public with a short gameplay demo. Although, it may not be titled "God of War 4" since the demo closed only with the title "God of War."
- Shaun Layden then came back on stage to have a moment of silence for those massacred in Orlando.
- A brand new IP entitled 'Days Gone' was announced.
- A new gameplay demo was then shown for The Last Guardian. The Last Guardian now has a release date of 10/25/16.
- New gameplay was played with a demo for Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Detroit: Become Human gameplay was shown.
- An omnious trailer was then played. It wasn't until the title was shown that people realized what was happening, Resident Evil VII was announced with a release date of 1/24/17.
- PlayStation VR was shown and has a release target of October 13th with $399 price tag. As well as 4 games compatible with the PS VR:
- Farpoint VR
- Star Wars Battlefront VR X-Wing Mission
- Batman Arkham VR
- Final Fantasy XV VR
- Next, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare gameplay was shown and has a release date of 11/4/16.
- Immediately after, a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered trailer was shown.
- Shaun Layden came back on stage with a Crash Bandicoot background and announced a Crash Bandicoot remastered collection for PS4. As well as Crash being introduced to Skylanders.
- A new Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens trailer was shown and a demo is available right now on PS4.
- Amidst a hail of applause, Hideo Kojima took the stage and said, "I'm back." Then showed his next project:
- Death Stranding was showcased by a strange trailer starring Norman Reedus.
- A brand new Spider-Man game by Insomniac was revealed.
- Shaun Layden came out one last time and thanked the developers that work with Sony and the games that support them. The show ended with a gameplay demo of Days Gone.